Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Let's start off by explaining...

I like how yesterday, Anton Eliens - our teacher (or should I say “guide”) of this project called We Create Identity - mentioned Andy Warhol’s known quote:

"In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes."

I can’t remember in which context it was used, perhaps because it got me thinking about how this is already the case, thanks to social networking, youtube, etcetera. But I’m quite sure some people have already expressed similar thoughts somewhere.

Another Warhol-quote I’ve always liked is “I’m a deeply superficial person”.
So I figured, why not name my blog “Deeply Superficial”?
As this has nothing to do with the actual subject of this blog (which I'll explain in a seperate message, naturellement), I decided to add "Sarah Creates Identity" as a subtitle!

Awesome, I took the first leap into BLOGGERSPACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment